Continuous band sealers operate by having the the pouch, bag, or other packaging material moved on a conveyer through one or two continuously heated jaws. The conveyer allows for significant increases in packaging productivity compared to a bar sealer. The operator does not have to wait for the seal cycle to finish before beginning the process for the next package.
Band sealers with conveyors are used for practically any application where fast, secure, hand-fed sealing is desired. Depending on users needs, continuous band sealers come in horizontal and vertical styles, and tabletop options.
Our stainless steel industrial grade band sealers are ideal for sealing thermoplastic materials (PP, PE, laminates) of any size and length. We carry both horizontal band sealers (bags lay flat on the conveyor), and vertical band sealers (bags are in a standing position on conveyor) which allow our band sealers to be used in a wide range of applications and industries. Speeds of band sealers are considerably faster than other types of sealing (up to 472 inches per minute).
Band Sealer Standard Features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training
- Fast warm up time
- Seals any thermoplastic material including PE, PP, and laminates
- Adjustable speed conveyor to accommodate materials varying in thickness
- Motorized rubber conveyor with speed control
- Digital temperature control (0-572*F) (0-300*C) to maintain seal bars at proper temperature for consistent seal quality
- One pair each of heating and cooling blocks
- Sealing speed of up to 472 inches per minute (depending on the operator, ~20-26 bags/minute)
- Maximum seal width - 8mm, 15mm, and 20mm
- Options: embossing or solid dry ink coding or hot stamp ribbon printing
- Conveyor belt can be vertically or horizontally adjusted (tilt available for some models)
- Spare parts kit and instructions included